Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hello everyone! I have created this blogspot for Brayden Andrew Hicks, so I can keep you updated on his various milestones and you can see pictures!! Brayden is eating solid foods, he loves vegetables and meat, not too keen on the fruit though. He also has a serious Cheerio addiction!! He has been acting kind of weird today so I am taking him to the doctor as soon as he wakes up, I think he may have an ear infection......Brayden also began crawling in the last month, and he likes to pull himself up on furniture and try to steal Daddy's laptop! He really is such a sweet little guy, he loves people and doens't mind when mommy leaves (I am trying not to let that bother me!), he just has a wonderful disposition. Don't get me wrong though, he has a temper!! He will get MAD if you take away any food or if you wake him from a nap. Other than that, he is a sunny little guy! He loves his mommy and daddy, and his Papa Fletcher. We are getting ready to go to Wenatchee this weekend for the wedding (like you all didn't know!!) so I will post cute pictures of him in his little tux. I know Nana is getting excited to see him, not to mention Grandpa and Grandma Hicks, Uncle Steve and Auntie Jen who are all coming from Michigan for the wedding. This will be the first time that we all meet........its going to be so fun!! Until next week......

2 comments:

Evan and Drew said...

Yay! Can't wait to follow Brayden's life.

Brayden and Oliver said...

Thanks, I think I am pretty cute too!!