Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Greetings from the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City, Michigan!! Boy is it HOT here, Brian and I both have already been sunburned. We have been pretty busy the past couple of days, we went to Carson City so Brayden could meet his great grandpa and his great aunt and uncle. It was alot of fun. We went to the Blue Angels airshow yesterday, Brayden thought that was pretty sweet. Tonight I (Casie) am entering the Cherry spitting contest. I also got a gold pin (some sort of raffle) which means I am entered to win a brand new boat at the end of the festival. Brian has lived here his entire life and never got a gold pin but of course I picked one right off the bat!! Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone, I am off to go practice spitting cherries (cherries that incedentally are from SELAH, WASHINGTON!!)...........the ones here aren't ripe yet so they import them from the Evergreen state! Weird, huh?

No comments: