Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Helllloooo everyone! Isn't our guy getting handsome? August has been a busy month, I went to Chicago to meet up with my online mom friends, threw a bachelorette party and Brian and I went to Oregon for 8 days at the end of July. Brayden stayed with his Papa in Seattle, and had a blast (there are some pics below of him at the beach). We are doing well, I cant believe summer is almost over....it is overcast and 58 degrees here.
:( Hopefully we will get hit with some heat before it starts raining and never stops!! Brian gets to start picking orders to a new duty station next month (it may take a couple of months though) so this time next year, I will be updating you from somewhere different! Maybe somewhere exotic! Like Italy or Hawaii! Or Missisippi.....lol. I hope everyone is doing well, have a great rest of your summer!!!

No comments: