Thursday, November 01, 2007


Happy Halloween! We have had quite the busy week! Brayden's grandpa, grandma and uncle steve came to visit! I am sure they probably have alot more pictures that I can put up, but I thought I would get a leg up or else I will be spending several days in front of the computer! You always hear people complain about their inlaws, I am thankful I won the inlaw lottery! We had so much fun, as you can see by the pictures. Brayden is in love with his grandma and grandpa and thinks Uncle Steve is the coolest. The week went way too fast as you can imagine, I wish there was some way we could live closer. Brian hasn't heard if his orders to Hawaii have been accepted, but cross your fingers for us! Have a happy and safe Halloween and pictures of Brayden the Pirate shall be forthcoming after trick or treating! :)

No comments: