Thursday, January 31, 2008

FINALLY!! Brian got his orders in hand today. Guam or bust!! The time to leave seems so far away, but I know I am going to blink and it will be here. We are so excited to be starting this new adventure....but also sad to be leaving our friends and family. Baby #2 is going to be a Guamainian!! I hope more people come visit us there than they did on Whidbey.
Judging by the photograph, I have a feeling we will be having alot of visitors, especially this time of year!! We will be there for 3 years, so feel free to come on over to the South Pacific, there will always be a bed (or a couch) for you!! The neat thing is, when we leave Guam, Brian has guarenteed orders to the coast of his choice, so there is a good chance we may end up back in Washington. I hope your 2008 is going well!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Actually, even after the long flight, you'll still be in the NORTH pacific. I saw your note on Josie's blog and wanted to wish you all the best on your move to Guam. It's a fun place to spend a few years and hopefully you'll be able to travel throughout Micronesia ~ Pohnpei is wonderful.
Patti

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is awesome! sounds very exciting!

Patti said...

Hi
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you enjoy Guam as much as we did. Although Guam is in the North Pacific, most people refer to it as being in the "Western Pacific".

If you don't mind, I'll be checking in once in awhile to see how you like it. When do you move?