Wednesday, January 02, 2008


Happy 2008!! I can't believe it has been 8 years since I was in high school. Whoa. Anyway, we spent Christmas in Wenatchee at my mom's. Santa brought Brayden a new wagon (as you can see) and he is in love with it ("Santa" brought me some diamond earrings which I am also in love with!). We had a blast, like always. If you haven't already heard, we had a suprise a couple days ago, Brayden is going to be a big brother! I know, I can't believe it either. 2008 is going to be quite a year for us, moving and now Brayden: The Sequel......but we couldn't be more excited for either! As hard as it will be, being away from family, both Brian and I are welcoming the adventure. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday, and may 2008 be the best year ever!!

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I found your blog through Ivillage and had to drop by! I am due in August too.

http://everaftermyway.wordpress.com/

Suburban Turmoil said...

Congrats! You've won a Lands End diaper bag! Please e-mail me at suburban.turmoil@yahoo.com with your contact information and I'll have it sent out to you!